Day Camp Referral Program Rules
Help us recruit new participants for our day camp program and you will earn $25 off your next Boys & Girls Club payment. Here’s how it works:
- Tell your friends and neighbors about our day camp program. For every child who signs up and pays for at least one week of day camp, you will receive a $25 credit. Please note: If child is not a current member, they will also need to pay the annual membership fee.
- In order to be eligible for the $25 credit, the child referred cannot have participated in any BGCGSD day camp program at any time in the past...they must be new to our program.
- Children living in the same household as the person making the referral are not eligible to receive the credit.
- Only one $25 credit may be used per week. If you refer multiple children, the credits will be applied over a number of weeks.
- Referral credit cannot be redeemed for cash; it must be used towards a future Boys & Girls Club bill (day camp, transportation, sports).
- Credits will not be issued until the Club has verified that the child referred has not participated in the past.
- To refer someone, please bring them into the Club or send them in with the referral card that you can pick up at the branch.